Monday, December 3, 2012

PGC #21: Lots of Pictures Challenge

Hi!

I hope the past couple weeks have been good to you.  We've been on a roller coaster during these past 2 weeks in our house.  My husband went from having Achilles surgery scheduled for this past Thursday to starting a new job today (needless to say, surgery was cancelled).  It is going to be a big adjustment for all of us after having him home for the past 15 months, but we'll adjust.  (Shhh...don't tell him I'm kind of looking forward to him being back to work so I can get a little more crafty time while he is gone.  ;-) )

But, let's get back to our regularly scheduled blog post...  First off, I want to say thank you SO much to everyone who participated in the Holiday challenge.  We had 127 ENTRIES.  WOWOWOWOW!!!  That's simply amazing and so inspiring to all of us!

The Paper Girls Challenge this time was to use lots of pictures on your layout.  I thought this would be a great time to do a layout with the pictures of the "Girls" from the Scrapbook Steals Crop this past October.  It was great to meet (or see again, as the case may be), some of the Paper Girls.  Sheryl, Amber, Erica, Heather & I were all there.  I just wish Charissa, Charity, Judy and Kyla could have been there too!  That would have made this page complete!

This layout was made using Studio Calico's Sock Hop kit (November's monthly Club kit) and ScrapbookSteals.com's Coral 9 sketch.  I liked how the variety of colors and patterns kind of represent all of our different personalities and crafting techniques.


Thank you for stopping by.  I would love to have you as a follower of my blog, if you aren't already.  When I hit 100 followers, I will do another prize giveaway.  Heck, life has been so unpredictable lately, I might just decide to do a "Surprise Blog Candy" treat.  And I hope to have more posts for you come 2013.

Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. That page came out so cute Kristy! I love all you PG's!

    ReplyDelete