Friday, December 14, 2012

Kiwi Crew for me!

Hi!

I'm so happy I can finally share a secret I've been keeping for a few weeks.  I proud to say I am part of Kiwi Lane's first ever Design Team.  Everyone would have chuckled if they saw me when I got the email asking me to be part of the team.  We were in the car and I nearly woke my sleeping kids up with my giddiness.  I was literally bouncing in my chair!

Kiwi Lane's templates are awesome.  They really help speed up layouts - allowing you to see your sketch laid out before you even start cutting paper.  You have seen some of my layouts using KLD templates lately.  Let me show you one more:


I used Tags, Scallops, Cascade Trails, and Bracket templates to create this layout with some family photos from our trip to Florida this summer.  The paper and embellishments are from Authentique's Fresh collection.

Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to become a follower...I will be giving some prizes away very soon!

Cheers!
Kristy

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristy! Can't wait to see what you create! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo hoooo!!! Super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrilled to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kristy! But really, no big surprise! :-) Love how you've been using the templates lately!

    ReplyDelete