Saturday, November 24, 2012

KLD November DT Doodles

So you order pictures from Costco, and they won't be ready until tomorrow, so what is a girl supposed to do?  Why, scrap some other pictures you have, of course.  That's what I did today.  Kiwi Lane Designs presented their November DT Doodle Challenge.  I loved their 2 page sketch, but I started with the single page layout.  Kevin and Dan had a great time carving pumpkins this year.  Kevin picked out the designs - the spider for him and the smiley face for his sister. He had no fear about digging out the seeds and "guts" from inside this year.   
 

To make this page, I used the following KLD templates:
Strips Set 3 inch
Scallops 1A
Holiday 4T
Holiday 5T

The paper and black letters are from my Scrapbook.com October Kit and the transparency sheet is from It's The Little Things by Fancy Pants.  Add in some Studio Calico star wooden veneers and AC Flair and Thickers, and viola!  Here is my pumpkin page from this past Halloween.

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment