Friday, December 21, 2012

MWM Jade 3

Well, this may be my last layout until 2013.  :-(  That makes me kind of sad, but I need to pack/pick up my scrap room for Christmas.  That is going to be QUITE a project.  Of course, I had to do ONE MORE layout.  I mean, I had too much purdy stuff sitting around, I just couldn't resist.  So I grabbed the sketch for ScrapbookSteals.com's MWM Jade 3 and got to work.

Kevin's school had a Christmas concert recently.  Though the lighting was bad for picture taking, it was so fun to see him up there singing.  We had been hearing the same line over and over from Christmas Jubilation, I was glad to finally hear the WHOLE thing. 

One of my Christmas presents (to myself) had been getting the Santa Sacks from October Afternoon.  I used elements from Holiday Style I received in the sacks to make this layout about the concert.  I also used the Stampin' Up Scoreboard and Diagonal Plate to make the green background paper (with a little SU Illuminate ink around the edges).  Kiwi Lane's Paisley Place 3A & 3B and Adorn 3A templates made adding the finishing touches easy.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment