Monday, December 17, 2012

PGC #22

Hi!

Are you ready for the holidays?  I'm sure not.  But I will get there.  I have no choice, right?

I am really finding that my paper crafting is my sanity during this time.  I was happy when Charissa asked The Paper Girls to do a neon challenge this time.  I feel like I'm tapping into my childhood with the neon colors, and I love it.  When I found some neon washi at Michael's, I knew it was PERFECT for this time around.

For the challenge, I made a card for our neighbor, Ally, who was celebrating her 5th birthday.  I used washi to create the background, as well as the 5.  I layered washi on some vellum paper and cut it with my Cricut so I didn't have to go back and try to cut those little edges without cutting the vellum.


I hope you enjoyed this quick post today.  We'll see you in the New Year for more fun Paper Girls Challenges and lots of other exciting activities.

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment