Saturday, November 17, 2012

BasicGrey Warehouse Haul

I love ordering surprise boxes.  I'm not sure why.  I guess because it feels like Christmas when I open them.  The BasicGrey Warehouse boxes were no exception.  I actually ordered 2 so I could get free shipping. 

Here is box 1:

This had a wide variety of papers and collections in it.  A lot of the paper was single sided, which is fine with me!


Here is box 2:

This one actually had more double sided paper, and doubles of each paper.  I have to admit, this was probably my favorite of the 2 boxes.  It has elements of Nordic Holiday (which I was drooling over last year) and the stamps that I ALMOST ordered a couple weeks ago.


Thank you BasicGrey for having these boxes for those of us that couldn't make to the Utah sale.  I am one happy girl!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment