Monday, September 2, 2013

PGCB #39: Wired Up Challenge!

Hi!  Happy Labor Day to my US friends.  My family has enjoyed a lot of family time this weekend.  It has been wonderful!

I am hosting the challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog - and it is all wired up!  I have had a box of jewelry wire and a wire jig in my scrap room for a few years and I haven't done anything with it - it was bought for scrapbooking, not jewelry.  I figured this was a great chance to finally break it out and use it!  I have two layouts featuring wire up on The Paper Girls blog today:

 
This layout has actually been on my blog before.  It was based off the Practical Scrappers scrapbook sketch in June.  For more details on this layout, click here!

 
This layout was based off Scrapbook Steal's Aquamarine 8 sketch...and there will be a second side to with the boys, but for how, here are the girls.  I used heavier gauge wire on this layout to form the word "Girls", and then held it down with some brads.  The papers were from the my Studio Calico August kit (Marks & Co) with embellishments from my stash.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment