Hi! Welcome to the Kiwi Lane Designs' September Blog Hop. I'm very excited to be a part of this hop!!! You should have come from Deborah's blog. If not, you might want to start at the beginning and hop all the way through...leaving comments along the way. There is a prize just for commenting. Details at the bottom of this post.
Here is the blog hop order in case you get lost along the way:
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Staci Jones http://scrapbookingischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
- Tammy Smith http://lifeupdownandsideways.blogspot.com/
- Erin Colby: http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com
- Deborah Johnson http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/ <- Did you come from here?
- Kristy MacKeen: http://mamasanity.blogspot.com/ <- You are here!!!
- Scrappin' Madge- http://www.thescrappinlounge.com <- Next stop, but leave a comment here first!!!
- Claire Heartburn http://lemonpaperdesigns.blogspot.co.uk
- Leslie Prinkki http://www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
- Melissa Dehne http://www.abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/
- Charissa Miller http://www.akihasmommascraps.com
- Roselyn Riley http://prettylittlepackages.blogspot.com
Using 4 sheets of Teresa Collins' Fabrications and Kiwi Lane designer templates Nature 1 & 4, as well as Tiny Nature 1T & 4T, I began cutting out leaves.
After wrapping the foam wreath in Chocolate Chip Stripped ribbon from Stampin' Up, I started layering all the different leaves.
Isn't the Fabrications collection divine?!? I was able to use both sides of the paper to give lots of pattern and depth to the wreath with just a few cuts! I love how this wreath looks, hanging on my door. It almost makes me wish it was fall. :-)
One random winner from the comments on the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will win this amazing prize pack from Simple Stories. The winner will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, September 12th.
Thanks for visiting. And if you aren't a follower, I would love it if you would click that little button on the right! :-)