Monday, October 1, 2012

PCG #17: Transparencies...

Wow!  What a challenge from Charissa on The Paper Girls Challenge - using a transparency or acetate on a project. 

I saw this tree on my Stampin' Up Window Sheets and thought it would make a great masculine card.(you can never have too many of those).  I attached the window sheet to the printed paper with the 3 brads.  The twine keeps it from "swinging" around. 


Here's what I used:

Stampin' Up:
  • Window Sheets
  • Festival of Prints
  • Tiny Tag stamps
  • Jewelry Tag punch
  • Twine
Studio Calico:
  • Tweets wood veneers
Misc. brads

Thank you for stopping by.  If you like any of the Stampin' Up products I use, you can buy them by clicking Shop Now on my Stampin' Up site: StampinKristy.StampinUp.net

I can't wait for the next challenge - because I will be able to work in it with 4 of the other Paper Girls at the ScrapbookSteals.com Crop in Salt Lake City the second weekend of Oct.  Very excited to meet/see some of them again!

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment