Monday, September 3, 2012

PGC #15 - Big Picture

So what's the big picture?  Do you have a big picture you want to scrap?  Then the challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge is the one for you.  I love Erica's challenge to use a picture larger than 5x7. 

Here are 2 layouts for the challenge today:

The first layout uses a 3"x 9" collage.  I absolutely love my son's expression when he realized there was a hippo right behind him on a recent trip to the zoo. 


Now you may be scratching you head on how this next layout fits in the Big Picture challenge.  Well, the background is actually a picture I took of the shale in Glacier National Park, then printed onto a 12x12 piece of paper to use as a background for this page.  I call that the ultimate big picture for a scrapbooker.  ;-)

 
 
Happy Labor Day everyone in the US and happy end of summer to everyone everywhere.  I can't wait to see all the pages with Big Pictures posted over at The Paper Girls Challenge!
 
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be so good at keeping up my scrapbooks but it's been since before my daughter was born since I've scrapped! These are so cute though... makes me wanna haul everything out. My favorite pages were the big-photo ones. :)

    Adrianne
    Happy Hour Projects

    ReplyDelete