Monday, July 8, 2013

PGCB #35: 3 Journaling Cards

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!  Ours is in full swing here.  Sorry I've been a little MIA on my blog lately (I'll be making up for 2 weeks off with LOTS of new projects coming!).  We were in Florida for a fun filled family vacation.  It was a wonderful time and I took a TON of photos.  You will be seeing a lot of them over the next weeks...or months.  ;-)  And here is the first...

There is a new challenge today over at The Paper Girls Challenge...using 3 journaling cards on a project.  Can you find them on these project? 


I wanted to show that journaling cards don't have to be just for journaling.  I cut 3 from Crate Paper's The Pier Accents and Border pages:
  • The geotag with the journaling (which was actually cut out from the full journaling card)
  • The yellow "Happy" tag
  • The pink square with the white scallop circle behind the geotag and the beach ball, also from The Pier collection
I also used Scallop templates from Kiwi Lane Designs to add a little color and patterned paper (all from the Gossamer Blue June kit) to the page.

See you tomorrow with another fun new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment