Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kiwi Lane Design: Ink Your Templates!

Happy Tuesday!

I'm up today with a fun Tip Time Tuesday at Kiwi Lane Designs.  I was surprised that we hadn't done the tip of using ink with the templates.  The thought came to me when I was doing my blog hop page.  I love the look of moving a Post-it Note around a background and inking it to make a cloud background.  I thought the scallops would create a great background using the same technique.  Head over to the Kiwi Lane blog for more details on how I made this page:


Thank you Stephanie (Stephanie Watkins Photography) for the great photos to work with.  They worked perfectly with My Mind's Eye Oxford Lane!

I also made a quick birthday card for my grandma with leftover MME paper and my Brackets 2 template.  I have mentioned how quick KLD templates make things, right?



Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment: