Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Practical Scrappers: 2 Page Layout

Howdy!  Hope you are having a wonderful day.  I'm looking forward to a fun day with my family.  (Hubby is off of work today! YAY!)
 
Practical Scrappers is featuring 2 page layouts today.  I had fun combining 2-1 page layout sketches from ScrapbookSteals.com.  This is the Peridot 2 and 4 sketches.  You can find these sketches, and all the MidWeek Mojo sketches, here.  The challenge for me was to find a way to make these two pages cohesive with their different backgrounds - which is a huge challenge for me.  I had fun using similar patterns from my May Gossamer Blue kit to give it the look I wanted.  I think the patterns give it a fun look to match the fun (if not wet and booming) celebration on Memorial Day.
 
 

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment