Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winners!

Happy Wednesday!  By my calculations, I can say that for the next 15 minutes to those of you on the East Coast (and I'm holding true to announcing my blog hop winners on Wednesday!).

I am so excited to have so many new followers to my blog.  Thank you for joining me in my crafty adventure/Mama's Sanity.  And without further ado, here are the winners, courtesy of Random.org:

 
Congratulations SandiB!
 
 
Congratulations Mrs.Flaherty!

If you ladies would send me your mailing address to kmackeen1 at gmail dot com, I will get your prizes out to you soon.  Please respond by Feb. 14, or I will choose another winner.

And guess what, I have more blog candy here to give away when I hit 100 followers.  We are almost there!  Keep spreading the word so I can keep sharing some prizes. 

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment