Monday, February 11, 2013

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles

Happy Monday Everyone!

I'm excited to have a DT Doodle up over at Kiwi Lane Designs today.  I have had this picture of Hailey on my phone since we drove back from Florida last year.  My silly girl was just laying in our bed like she was the queen. 

I knew I wanted to work with some "royal" papers for this pictures - and of course, my Kiwi Lane templates.  As an added touch, I pulled out my sewing machine and went to town to help accent the curves of the Clara Lane templates.  For this layout, I used Clara Lane 1A, 3A and 3B, along with Tiny Sweetheart 4T and Tiny Accents 4T.  (Psst...did you know these are on sale this month at the Kiwi Lane store?)  The paper and accents are Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon and Chic Bebe Girl.

Cheers!
Kristy

PS - Don't forget, I still have a little blog candy here to give away when I hit 100 followers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment