Monday, February 25, 2013

New Winner and Layout

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you are having a great day.  I am hoping my daughter wants to go down for a nap, here shortly, so I can work on a couple pages I have sitting on my desk...errr...dining room table.

First item of business...the winner from my Kiwi Lane Blog Hop didn't contact me for her set of Sweetheart templates.  Therefore, Random.org picked lucky #47 as the new winner.
 
 
Congrats to Mommy in Wonderland!  Please email your address to kmackeen1@gmail.com to claim your prize. SandiB, I will be mailing your prize out shortly as well.
 
Want to see a layout I worked on over the weekend?  I'm loving the colors and grid pattern of this one.
 
 
This layout started from ScrapbookSteals.com's Amber 1 sketch.  This is the first sketch in their 10 week "Amber" series.  Now is a good time to jump in on the fun.  Everything has polka dots on it, including the photo mattes.  I didn't care if they matched too much because that was kind of the point of my sketch - my daughter's mix-matched polka dot clothes (that she picked out herself).  I even made my own "polka dot paper" as part of my Bright Ideas class at Studio Calico.
 
More layouts based on my Bright Ideas class will be coming soon.  :-)
 
Only 2 more followers until I hit 100!  Woohoo!  Thanks to each and everyone of you.  Once I hit that magic 100 mark, I'll choose one follower to win a little blog candy.
 
Cheers!
Kristy

2 comments: