Monday, February 4, 2013

PGCB #25: Twine

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend.  We've been in California all week.  I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to my mom, but I am ready for my own bed.  ;-)

The Paper Girls Challenge Blog is kicking off its 1 YEAR anniversary this month.  I can not believe it has been a year already.  Hard to believe that it started as a group of 9 friends starting a challenge blog by chance...and now we have more than 250 followers.  I can only hope we continue to grow and grow over time.  We have a lot of wonderful surprises in store for February.  Make sure you check out (and follow) our blog for more information.

The challenge this time was my challenge: using twine on your project.  I love to grab twine and add accents to my layouts.  All the projects from our team and guest designers were simply amazing. 

Here is my layout.  I used my January Studio Calico Scrapbook kit for the papers and many of the accents.  I loved the spotted paper I used behind the actual photos.  It reminded me of the bubbles in the beer.  I used American Craft's Jute in Carmel to wrap around the green paper as my twine.


I want to say THANK YOU! to everyone who joined my blog during the Scrapbook Steals and Kiwi Lane Design's Blog Hops over the weekend.  I will announce the winners on my blog on Wednesday.  As soon as I get 4 more followers I will give away MORE blog candy.  Please share with your friends.  :-)

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment