Sunday, December 16, 2018

Growing in Unity 2018 Winners!



Hello!!!

Thank you to everyone commented on my Growing in Unity week!  It truly made my day to read everyone's comments.


Without further ado, here are the winners from my posts are posted below.  Please email me your address by December 31st (kmackeen1@gmail.com) and I'll have Unity send out your prizes.

Thank you again for commenting along on my Growing in Unity week.


Cheers!
Kristy




I love the new border stamps...I ordered a floral one but haven't had a chance to ink it up yet! Great start to your week...can't wait to see your other creations.

and
What a way to wrap up the week with a beautiful card to celebrate with. The glitter on the fireworks look stunning. Appreciate the cards you made this week! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks Kristy! I loved your week of creativity and am so thrilled that I won. I'll send you my address shortly. Thanks again. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete