Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SSI: CASE the Catalog

Hi!

Is it bad to say I'm a little excited that the kids are back in school (even if it is just for a few more weeks before summer break!)?!?  I'm enjoying a little quiet time to do a little crafting.  Good thing I've already started a "Summer Craft Box" for this kids, so I'll be able to get some things created this summer.

Today on Stampin' Stylin' Inkspiration, we are featuring projects inspired from one of our favorite projects in the Stampin' Up catalog.  Ever since I opened the 2013-2014 Idea Book and Catalog and saw the sample with the World Map (Item #130345) stamp, I knew I wanted to make a card like it.  You can find it on page 25 of the IBC if you would like to see where I started from.


Stay tuned...I'll be back later this week with  more Stampin' Up projects!  In case you haven't heard, Stampin' Up released their retiring stamp and accessory list this week.  Make sure you get your favorites before they are gone!

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with your cased card. The coloring you did on the map is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete