Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SSI - Use Your Markers

Hi!

Hope everyone is staying warm (or cool depending on where you live) on this Tuesday morning.  Today on Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration, we are featuring cards made using our markers.

When I saw the Vivid Vases (Item #133818) in the Celebrate the Everyday catalog (the new Occasions catalog), I KNEW that I wanted use my markers to color it.  I used a variety of different colors on for the flowers, including a blender pen to soften the look of the water.


I love the look of white layered on white.  I wanted to add a little texture of the background of the card.  And don't you love this Textured Impressions Embossing Folder?  It is the Decorative Dots folder (Item #133520) from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Did I mention I love all the goodies offered during Sale-A-Bration???

Guess what, Sale-A-Bration starts today!!!  If you aren't familiar with Sale-A-Bration, let me fill you in.  For every $50 in Stampin' Up products you order, you get your choice of items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Check out the fun stamp, punch, paper, and embellishments being offered!!!  You can order from my site at Stampin' Kristy.

Cheers!
Kristy

2 comments: