Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Traditions

Welcome to 2014!

I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year.  We started our year off with our traditional Rose Parade viewing, cinnamon rolls, and marshmallows to throw at the screen and each other (very long story...).  I decided to take this opportunity to scrap this memory.  I want my kids to remember it as fondly as I do.  This layout was for both Simple Sketches, sketch 19, and The Paper Girls Challenge, Wishful Thinking challenge.


One of my goals this year is to try a new technique or product each week.  My new technique/products used on this page is my gelatos around the edge of the page.  I also added a little glaze on my page to add some dimension.  This was the first time I used these as well.  Woohoo, 1 week in, and I'm keeping my resolution.  ;-)

I look forward to sharing more with you this year.  I hope you will tell a friend or two.  ;-)

Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome technique...it looks REALLY GOOD! What type of glaze do you use?

    ReplyDelete