Monday, August 5, 2013

PGCB: Glitter, Glitter, Glitter!

Happy Monday! 

Today is the first Monday in August, which means it is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge.  (Can it really be August already?!?)  Judy's challenge for PGCB was to use glitter on your project.  I firmly believe you either love the stuff or hate it.  I love the sparkle it adds to a layout...so much so that, I used two different sparkly pieces on this layout.  :-)


Ok, I said I love glitter, but I should add that I love glitter that sticks to paper and doesn't leave a trail everywhere.  On this layout, I used Glitter Thickers and Stampin' Up Champagne Glimmer Paper.  I am happy to report, no glitter was left behind from these products.  ;-)  The papers I used on this project were from Amy Tangerine's Lucky Charm, with the cut-off strip from Webster's Pages/Allison Kreft's  Candy Heart's paper.  Who says you can't use those cut-offs?!?

If you like this layout, you should check out the Aquamarine 4 sketch at ScrapbookSteals.com to see where I started!

Cheers!
Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment