Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Practical Scrapers: 10 Things - Bags

Today's feature on Practical Scrappers is using bags.  For this project, I emptied a glassine bag filled with arrows from one of my Studio Calico kits and filled it with some mini-confetti I had in my stash (some penny steals from Michael's I've had for years).

 
Using my Sweet Stamp Shop Cherry Blossoms stamp set (I'm entering this card in their Use What You Have Challenge), I stamped and colored the image.  Then out came the sharp pointy scissors and my Xacto knife to cut out the design so you can see the confetti shake through the card.  After filling the bag, I attached it to the white paper with some washi from my stash and attached it to my card base with some foam dots.

 
I'm also entering this card in ScrapbookSteals.com's Fussy Cutting Monday Craft Madness Challenge.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment