Hi! Welcome to the Kiwi Lane June Blog Hop. If you are starting here, below is the list of participating blogs. Be sure to hop through all the blogs...there is so much inspiration...and the more you comment, the bigger chance you have to win a $25 gift certificate to Kiwi Lane Designs. Comments must be made by Sunday, June 9th at 11:59 MDT. Some of us (like me) have additional prizes to win too!
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Omgits Emily http://omgitsemily074.blogspot.com/
- Kristy Mackeen - http://mamasanity.blogspot.com <---- You are here!
- Heidi Trejo http://www.polkadotpixies.com/
- Brenda Smith -http://www.Theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com
- Leslie Prinkki - http://www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
- Karen Weingartner www.paperheartcrafts.blogspot.com
- Ashley Newell - http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com
- Melissa Dehne- http://www.abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/
After a little ink and a beautiful picture by my friend Stephanie, at Stephanie Watkins Photography, and here is the final product.
Kiwi Lane Design Templates: Scallop 2A and Brackets 2
Ink: Stampin' Up 2013-2015 In Colors
Washi: Freckled Fawn
Wood Veneers and Enamel Dots: Studio Calico
Paper: Up & Up (Studio Calico), Vellum (Studio Calico), Pink/Yellow (Echo Park)
Sugar Picks: Jillibean Soup
If you want more information on the technique I used to create the scallops on the bottom, be sure you check back on the Kiwi Lane blog on June 18th for my Tip Time Tuesday. ;-)
Now, about that prize I promised. I will pick one random comment left by 11:59 MST on Sunday, June 9th to win a set of Kiwi Lane Templates. You must be a blog follower to win.