Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Simple Sketches: Sketch 9

Happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share my page done with Sketch 9 from Simple Sketches

Here is the sketch:



And here is my page.  I actually took this sketch with me to the Scrapbook Steals crop in Salt Lake City and decided to use it on a page about the girls I sat with at the crop.  I loved all the strips behind the pictures.  I thought it would be fun to use all the cut-offs from the bottom of the papers we were working with.  So I had all the girls (my #mustachedogs!) give me theirs and stacked them behind the photo.  The sprays in the background were the colors were kept passing around the table. Even the "#" stitched in the title represents all the stitching we did on our projects while we were there.  It is fun to have all the little things that remind me of our amazing group on one page. 

 
 
Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment