Monday, October 7, 2013

PGCB: Stitch it up!

Hi! 

Happy Monday to everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I've had a whirlwind couple weeks.  Two weekends ago, I was in Salt Lake City for the Scrapbook Steals Retreat.  I had a total blast, and got to hang out with 4 other Paper Girls.  This weekend, we picked up my mom at the airport for visit.  :-)

As I was thinking about Jessica's challenge for The Paper Girls today, I thought it would be fun do to a page about meeting her and the other girls at the retreat.  So I used my Amy Tangerine stitching templates to stitch a "photo corner" on my layout.  (The paper is also from the American Crafts class we attended at the Retreat.)


One day I hope we can get a picture with ALL The Paper Girls in it.  Thanks for visiting! 

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment