Saturday, October 12, 2013

Simple Sketches #7

Happy Saturday!  Today is Simple Sketches 7th sketch.  This is a fun sketch if you do Project Life style scrapping - or like me have some fun little photos you want to highlight.  I actually stayed pretty true to the sketch for my project...

Let's look at the sketch first:

 
And here is my layout:
 
 
I know what you are going to say...wait, there are no pictures here.  And that's true.  What will be there are some of the photos I took of the wonderful food I ate in Florida this summer.  Unfortunately, my printer took a nosedive on me and I have a hard time getting mini-photos printed the way I want them at retail stores.  But I promise, the photos and what we ate will be there!  (My new printer will be here soon!)
 
If you liked this sketch as much as I did, make sure you link up your project on the Simple Sketches page.  We'd love to see your take on it!!!
 

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great weekend!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment