Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kiwi Lane: Last Tuesday Tip Time

Today is my last individual blog post for the Kiwi Lane Design Team.  It has been a wonderful 9 months.  I couldn't have asked for anything more from my first manufacturer design team!  Thank you to all the girls at Kiwi Lane!

For my September Tips, I was lucky enough to work with Simple Stories December Documented collection.  It is a great collection.  So many fun elements.  I can't wait to work with it...when it is a little cooler out.  It is a little hard to be in the Christmas mood when it is 101 degrees outside, but I took a swing at it with some old photos from 2008...


The journaling cards in this collection are simply adorable!!!  I can't wait to use them on my December Project Life pages.  Here is a card I made with one of the journaling cards.  I used Kiwi Lane templates to highlight and cut the tree from the card.  (Did I mention that it was over 100 degrees outside – not very Christmassy weather?!?)


Thanks for visiting me today.  Make sure you head over to the Kiwi Lane store.  The templates I used on these projects (Sunnybrook Lane, Tiny Brackets, and Journey) are 10-15% off in the store this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment