Sunday, March 10, 2013

Glitter, Glitter, Everywhere!!!

Last week, 2 Peas in a Bucket's Scrap Your Stash video challenged us to use the glitter in our stash.  Well, now I have glitter EVERYWHERE!!!  (As some of my friends like to say, I have Glitter Herpes. LOL!!!)  But I love the affect it added to my Spring Artist Trading Cards:


I think it added just that right amount of glitz to go with the adorable Stampin' Up Dress Up Framelit Dies.  I am totally in love with these dresses!  I can't look at these cards without sing "Fab-u-lous".  When I found the word in the Fabulous Phrases set (also from Stampin' Up), I knew it was meant to be.  The glitter is also Stampin' Up, from an older collection of glitter that has been in my stash for quite a while.

I always make a couple extra die cuts when I'm making ATC's - you never know when those little hands are going to come help themselves to one of your cuts - so I decided to make a card with an extra cut:


I needed something a little bright and springy on this dreary day here in St. Louis.  Echo Park's Country Drive 6x6 fit the bill!

If you are interested in ordering the stamps or dies on these cards, you can go through my Stampin' Up store HERE.  And remember, SALE-A-BRATION continues until March 22nd - get free product for every $50 spent!

Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment: