Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Authentique Challenge

This month, I finally got to play along with Authentique Paper sketch challenge.  I guess it is a good thing February has 29 days in it this year.  I needed that extra day!

When I saw the Genuine line, I KNEW I had to use it for my favorite picture taken of my hubby and son the day he was born.  The colors were perfect!  Another thing I love about the Authentique lines of paper is how well they all work together.  I was able to find papers from Free Bird series of papers that blended nicely with the Genuine kit.  I was also able to use my scraps from the strips of Free Bird to make the flowers to the lower left of the picture.


For this layout I used:
  • Genuine: Perfection & Forever (from the 6x6 bundle)
  • Free Bird: Poised and Fair-Weather
Cheers!

2 comments: