Monday, February 19, 2018

Stuck?! Sketches Feb 1 Challenge

Good Morning!

I forgot to post this project during The Paper Girl's 6th (!!!) Anniversary challenge.  I can't believe we have been doing the Paper Girls challenges for 6 years now.  It has been a fun group of girls to be a part of and I can't wait to see what is yet to come!

For this layout, which we had to use 6 of something, in my case butterflies, enamel dots and hearts, I used Stuck?! Sketches Feb 1st sketch.  I am always inspired by their sketches, so I am sure you will see more of these posts.  Here is my layout...


Cheers!
Kristy

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and so perfect for your photos! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout, all the butterflies are so beautiful on this page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Your Layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love the the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete