Monday, July 7, 2014

PGCB: Red White & Blue Challenge

Hi!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.  Ours has been busy since the kids got out of school, which is great, but it also means less time for crafting.  :-(  I was able to sneak away a little bit to create a page for The Paper Girls' Red, White & Blue challenge, using the Pansy 1 sketch from Scrapbook Steals and the wonderful Brenda Smith.

I took the red-white-blue color scheme pretty literally with my page, using only red, white and blue paper & glitter on my layout.  I love the patriotic feel of the page, and as much as glitter can be the bane of my existence, I love the extra sparkle it added to the page.


I promise, you will see me around more this summer.  Mama needs this sanity to keep her going.  ;-)

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment