Tuesday, May 28, 2013

KLD: Tuesday Tip Time


Happy Tuesday!  I'm up today on Kiwi Lane Designs' Blog with a new Tuesday Tip Time.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We started out our weekend celebrating my son “graduating” from kindergarten to 1st grade.  When I saw the fun stamps and journaling cards from Technique Tuesday, I knew I wanted to document the day (I even reached into my stash of Technique Tuesday stamps to add to what we received!).

After laying out my page, I also thought that this would be a fun opportunity to do one of my favorite stamping techniques – embossing!  There a bunch of different techniques on this page - see if you can spot them all!  Check out the Kiwi Lane blog for more details!
 
 
Templates:
Playtime 3, 4 & 6
Adventure 5
Aspen Court 1 A&B, 2 A&B, 3 A&B

Technique Tuesday Stamps:
Year Round
Live Laugh Love
Capture the Moments
Original Seal

Papers and additional embellishments:
Gossamer Blue May Kits

I have to say, I love all the templates featured this month.  There was so much variety to them.  I am pretty happy with how they blended together.  I used my “Live Laugh Love” stamps to create that final touch along the bottom of the page.
 
I’ve been in such a card making mode lately, I thought I would make one more.  I plan to send this card to a friend that needs a little cheering up.

 
Templates:
Aspen Court 2A
Adventure 1

Technique Tuesday Stamps:
Live Laugh Love

I hope I’ve inspired you to break out your stamps and use them not just on cards, but also on your scrapbook pages.

Cheers!
Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Shooot girl! You rocked that KLD today. And what a fun way to document the transition - you get an "A" in my book. Not sure what that'll do for you though. ;)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story last week!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete