Thank you so much for joining us for our January Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop! Love is in the air and our talented group of design team members have a Whole Lotta Love Goin' On as we are excited to be sharing some NEW Occasions Catalog goodies and some Valentine's Day projects with you this month!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers!
You should have just left stop number 12 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Bree R. of Craft-Somnia. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
- Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin With Darla and Sisters
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP (#132994), 2013-2015 In Color Core'Dinations (#129958), Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (#133363)
- Stamps: Make Note This & That Rotary Stamp (#133370), Love You To The Moon (#133143)
- Ink: Jet Black Stazon Pad (#101406)
- Punch: Punch Pack (#118309)
- Embellishments: Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (#133000), Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents (#119246), Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details (#127845), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack (#129387), Essentials Wooden Elements (#132258)
And here are a few close-up pictures of my layout:
I hope I've given you some new ideas for ways to use the items from the Occasions catalog. Now, hop on over to Annie L. of Love Me Cards.
Love your layout! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
What a fun page, love all your little details!ReplyDelete
What a great page! I love all of the fun embellishments and little hints of gold!ReplyDelete
I meant, love your layering!ReplyDelete
I like the "Leghorn". ;-)Delete
Really love this! I wish I could scrapbook like this! TFS!ReplyDelete
Love your layout! Did you use an ecutter for the tag?ReplyDelete
Diana - yes, I used my Cameo with some Stampin' Up paper.Delete
I love your page, you have added so many fun details that really make it pop. Your kids are super cute too!ReplyDelete
Never thought about stamping on the wood embellies. I have to try that. TFS!ReplyDelete