Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Practical Scrapper: Layout Sketch

Hi!

Today I'm excited to share my layout using the sketch on Practical Scrappers.  I was even more excited to get to use my new toy, a Silhouette Cameo, on this page.  I have had it sitting here, in the box, since before Christmas, but I was good, and didn't open it until after the holidays.  The little robotic sounds crack me up.  Ok, it is the little things that amuse me these days.  ;-)


I love Carta Bella's Homemade with Love collection.  I think it works perfectly for this picture of the kids making my birthday cake with my mom.  

Make sure to head over to the Practical Scrappers page and check out the other layouts made with the sketch...and link up your page there if you are inspired to use the sketch too.

Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout & great photo. I love the pieces you made with the Cameo too!

    ReplyDelete