Friday, August 9, 2013

Practical Scrappers: Project Life

Wow!  Project Life!  I started out in January going, I'm going to be good and do this every week.  I even made the title page for my book.  And there the book sits, with that 1 page in it.  Somehow time just gets away from me before I get a page done.  Not anymore.  I will get pages made!!!

I have to give a huge shout out to Charissa Miller for giving me a kick in the bum inspiring me to get going on some project life pages.  I thought it would be fun to document my trip to Florida Project Life Style.  I will also be making "standard" scrapbook pages about the trip, but I thought this would be fun to document the little things that I might not want to make a WHOLE page about.  You may remember my title page for this.  If not, you can check it out here.

And here is the page about Day 1 - 540 miles on the road.  I admit, I do need to do a little journaling, like getting the route details from hubby for the North/South/East/West card, but you can see where I'm going here.


I had fun with this page.  I'm excited to make more.  I used a lot of goodies from Gossamer Blue's new Life Pages kit.  I LOVE the kit.  Perfect for this layout, and the rest to come.

Thank you for checking this out!  I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment