Friday, August 23, 2013

Practical Scrappers: Project Life Day 2

Thank you Charissa Miller and Practical Scrappers for getting me started on Project Life.  Yes, I have said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm sure.  I can really see how this form of scrapping can be addictive.  I love that I can scrap a lot of moments in my Project Life book that I might not want to make full scrapbook pages about.

Here is Day 2 of my trip to Florida. 


I combined cards from Studio Calico and Becky Higgins' Blush collection.  A little sewing and a few wooden and chipboard embellishments from Studio Calico complete the page.

If you want more examples of some great Project Life pages, make sure you check out the Practical Scrappers' page today.

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment