Monday, May 20, 2013

PGCB #32: Pretty Poppies

 


Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  For those of you in OK, KS and other areas hit by the tornadoes last night, I hope you are safe.  Those were some wild storms.

It is hard to believe we are at the 3rd Monday of the month.  Where has time gone?  My little guy will be graduating from Kindergarten on Friday.  Yikes.  Sorry, reality set in here for a minute.  ;-)  3rd Thursday of the month means it is time for a new Paper Girls challenge.  Today it is from the WONDERFULLY INSPIRING Charissa Miller.  She gave us a wonderful sheet of paper from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collection as our starting off point.  There are beautiful shades of navy, coral, pink and cream in this paper.

 
For my project, I decided to create a birthday card.  My husband's mom, brother and sister all have birthday's next week, so needless to say, I am in card making mode.
 
 
Recipe:
Paper: Studio Calico - Snippets
            Bazzil - Wayfarer
            Authentique - Freebird
Button: My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing
Bird Sticker: Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic
Sequins: Studio Calico - Atlantic collection
Silver Metallic Embossing Powder: American Crafts
 
This is a quick and easy card that I can use for any of the 3 upcoming birthdays.  I wonder whose hands it will end up in?!?  Time will tell, I guess.
 
Tomorrow, I will be announcing the winner of my Growing in Unity comment contest.  Be sure to check back and see if it is you.

Cheers!
Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment