Monday, May 6, 2013

PGCB #31 - Doodle Time!

Do you only put pen to paper on your scrapbooking projects just to journal?!?  Then the challenge over at The Paper Girls Challenge is for you.  All the Paper Girls came up with some beautiful projects.  Here are a couple of mine.  Click over The Paper Girls to see more!




Here is a fun, different way to doodle: the straw from a mister bottle.  I used the edge of my Kiwi Lane templates as a guide, but you could totally freehand this!


I would love to see your doodling projects.  I hope you play along on Paper Girls!  Since I never heard from the winner of the Celebrate Kiwi Lane Templates, I will be doing another drawing on Wednesday.  Be sure to check back then to see if you are a winner.

Cheers!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Oh How wonderful. I think this challenge is right up my alley!!! :)

    ReplyDelete