Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SSI: All About Kids

Today's theme at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration is All About Kids.  I love seeing everyone's take on this theme, using Stampin' Up products.  There is so many different ways you can go with this.  Me, I thought of all my kids' friends having birthdays this month (5 in total!).  A couple are little ballerinas, like my daughter, so when I saw the Sweet Stuff Stamp Set, I knew it would be perfect for those little girls.


The All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack, Basic Hodgepodge Clips, and 2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment added some fun accents to the little dancing girl.

Next up are the boys.  Stay tuned.  I'll post them here when I'm done.

Cheers!
Kristy

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! This stamp set is on it's way to our house! Brooke and I are so excited to play with it! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards. You always create such cute things. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete