Friday, November 8, 2013

SS INKspiration: Quick & Easy Cards

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has had a great week.  I've had a fun week playing with my new Stampin' Up goodies - including a Quick & Easy card up today on Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.


Here's what I used to make this card:
Christmas Ornament Punch (#132152)
Christmas Messages Stamp Set (#131793)
Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (#132181)
All of these can be ordered from the Holiday Catalog here.

To make the dimensional ornament, I punched 5 ornaments from a single sheet of paper.  I stapled them together then folded the ornaments in half.  I continued to "fluff" the ornament until I had the rounded look I liked. 

This truly was a quick and easy card.  I think it took longer to collect all the items to make this card than to actually put it together.  ;-)


Cheers!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment